Home insurance for contractors

Is your home and its contents covered in the event of damage to your property and belongings?

How we can help you

If you own your own home or are renting out a property, then you’ll need to have home insurance.

Lenders have certain mandatory conditions for property insurance as a requirement of your mortgage offer, to protect their interests.  Cleerly can advise you and help look out for you, in case something unforeseen happens.

Buildings insurance
To cover the structure of your home including permanent fixtures and fittings, like kitchens and bathrooms.

Contents insurance
For things you keep in your home, like furniture, TVs, personal belongings and some types of flooring including carpets.

What to consider

There are a number of factors that need to be considered when looking at home insurance.

Protecting your home and property

Securing peace of mind now and in the future

Similar to mortgages, not every home insurance option out there is suitable for contractors and the unique way in which they work.

One of our contractor specialist protection consultants can help you find the most comprehensive, cost-effective and suitable home insurance policy for you. Please feel free to call us on 02394 212 912 or request a callback.

Feeling inspired?

Discover home insurance options designed for contractors and their specific needs

We move with the times

Click on our latest articles for our opinions and expertise.

See all blogs and guides