Home insurance

Is your home and its contents covered in the event of damage to your property and belongings?

Speak to an advisor today. Our specialist mortgage consultants are always happy to have a chat over the phone.

How we can help you

If you own your own home or are renting out a property, then you’ll need to have home insurance.

Lenders have certain mandatory conditions for property insurance as a requirement of your mortgage offer to protect their interests.

Cleerly can advise you on the best home insurance solutions so your home and belongings are protected.

Buildings insurance
Covers the structure of your home including permanent fixtures and fittings, such as kitchens and bathrooms.

Contents insurance
For items you keep in your home, like furniture, TVs, personal belongings and some types of flooring including carpets.

What to consider

There are a number of factors that need to be considered when looking at the right home insurance for you

Protecting your home

Securing peace of mind

Just like mortgages, not every home insurance option out there works for you and the way in which you work.

One of our specialist protection consultants can help you find the most comprehensive, cost-effective and suitable home insurance policy for you. Please feel free to call us on 02394 212912 or request a callback.

Feeling inspired?

Looking for home insurance options designed for your specific needs?

Whether you’re looking to get the ball rolling on a mortgage application or you’re just after some friendly advice, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 02394 212912 or request a call-back.

We move with the times

Click on our latest articles for our opinions and expertise.

See all blogs and guides